Using the MixedShare Service means that the user unconditionally agrees with this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these terms, the user must refrain from using the Service.
Personal information of users.
- For the purposes of this Policy, "user's personal information" means:
- Personal information that the User provides about themselves when registering (creating an account), connecting social media accounts, as well as during the use of the Service, including personal data of the user. Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
- Data about social media pages that the user can manage
- User account data in social networks:
- Data that the user uploads to the Service during its use, such as:
- Photo\video materials;
- Text of article.
- This Policy applies only to the MixedShare Service. MixedShare does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on the links available on social media sites. These sites may collect or request other personal information from the user, as well as perform other actions.
The purpose of collecting and processing users ' personal information.
- MixedShare collects and stores only the personal data that is necessary to provide the Service
- The user's personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of a party within the framework of agreements and contracts with MixedShare;
- Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests, and information related to the use of the Service, provision of services, as well as processing requests and requests from the user;
- Providing the user with personalized services;
- Create posts on behalf of the user in various social networks. To create posts in social networks, MixedShare uses data provided by the user.
- The transfer of personal information to third parties is carried out in the following cases:
- The user has expressed their consent to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the use of the MixedShare Service, namely when the user creates posts in social networks.
- The transfer is provided for by Indian or other applicable laws in accordance with the procedure established by law.
Change of personal information by the user.
- The user can change (update, Supplement) the personal information provided by them or part of it at any time.
- The user can delete their personal data at any time by disconnecting their accounts from the service.